Crafty catch up this week:
- Shawls are slow but coming
- I take on MORE projects with kids clothing alterations
- T-Shirt Reconstruction: Generation T 108 ways to Transform a TShirt by Megan Nickolay as seen on Threadbanger
- The crochet sock is looking like it might belong on a foot
- New ergonomic hooks are tempting me!
Nothing Gold Can Stay by Robert Frost
Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief.
So dawn goes down to day
Nothing gold can stay.
Music provided by the Podsafe Music Network
Rumble by Jeff Hightower
Cherry by Josh Woodward